- Find a colleague with Windows who has a properly functioning kiln client (or follow the process in this kiln stackexchange post).
- Have them open up their user profile and look for an _hgookies folder. Open the cookie file inside.
- There will be a line that looks something like (DBID’s have been changed to protect the innocent): servername FALSE / FALSE DBID o1sev3t3dn01dabdppin90wexczimb
- Have them send you the DBID value
- On your Mac, open the cookie in your ~/.hgcookies/ and add the missing DBID value.
- You might have to hg logout, then try an hg get/in to put your credentials in. After that it should stop prompting you.